The Incident Statistics can be found on the Menu by clikcing the Start Page item.
The Incident Statistics is a tool for extracting the number of Incidents that have occured in connection to your enterprise and organisation within a defined timeframe. This information can be shown with different types of filters, to narrow down your search and get the detailed information that you need to learn from earlier number of incidents.
These fields are required to fill out for performing an extraction of tables and diagrams:
Choose data from these variables:
- Incidents (default): Will show just the number of created Incidents based on the criteria.
- Incident Type: Will show different bars with different colors, sorted on the active types registered in your CIM.
- Incident Potential: Will show different bars with different colors, sorted on the active potentials registered in your CIM.
- Location: Will show different bars with different colors, sorted on the active locations registered in your CIM. If you have none, one bar with all the non-location incidents will be shown.
- Organisation: Will show different bars with different colors, sorted on the organisations registered in your CIM.
Choose the interval the data should be presented in - Monthly (default) or Yearly.
Choose a date from and to, for when the data should be extracted from. Remember to set an exact date and not just pick a month, because then it won't be registered.
Press OK to view the results.
It is possible to narrow down the search further with more criteria. All of these filters has to match the criteria for the extraction to show up as tables. If you get no hits, this is probably the reason.
Choose from these filters:
- Incident Type
- Incident Potential
What information you can choose from is defined by the Administrator, and will vary from installation to installation.
Press the pull down meny button ( to the right in the viewing of the chart to print or download as images.
Export to Excel
Press Export to excel on the top right corner of the table viewing to download an XLSX-file of the statistics.