Where can I find the alarm monitor?
You can track an activated alarm in real time.
- To do so, tap the Alarm Monitor tab at bottom right to display the active alarm.
- Tap the alarm displayed to view more detailed information.
This new view mode shows details of
- when the alarm was activated and by whom,
- how long it will remain active and
- how many persons were included in the alarm.
The persons are categorised by their confirmation status.
There are five status types:
- in conference
- transmitted / sent
- not reached
- not notified
The number of confirmations is shown next to each status as an exact number of persons and a percentage.
The five status types and what they mean:
- in conference (black)
If the alarm is appropriately configured, shows the number of persons who have already joined the ongoing conference.
- reached (green)
Number of persons reached.
- transmitted / sent (yellow)
Number of persons who have received an alarm message.
- not reached (red)
Number of persons who were not reached.
- not notified (grey)
Number of persons who were not notified.
- Tap Show all persons to display the names of all persons included in the alarm.
The colours to the left of the persons' names indicate the five different status types. Confirmation to the right of a person’s name shows that person’s estimated time of arrival.
If required, you can use the status filter to display persons with a specific status.
For example, you want to view all persons that have received and confirmed the alarm.
To do this:
- Tap Filter status All at the top, then reached.
A list of the names of the persons that have received and confirmed the alarm opens.
- Tap Filter groups All to display the groups alerted by the activated alarm.